Apartment The Golden Triangle – Champs Elysées District
This is a fabulous first floor One Bedroomed flat in an elegant Haussmanian building typical of the area in a very prestigious address!
This flat sits in the heart of Paris’s Golden Triangle, at the feet of the World most famous and beautiful Avenue des Champs Elysées, precisely in the Rue du Faubourg Saint honoré, worldwide renowned for its luxury shopping and its fabulous decoration on Xmas time!!!!
Besides, the district is very chic, high fashioned, rich elegant and higly secured; surrounded by ambassis, nice restaurants, private circle games, discos, bars, chic coffees.
You can easily walk by feet to Place de La Concorde, Opéra and there is so many things to visit!
The building’s entry is magnificient, and typical of those in this area: large ceiling, double code entry system and 24hr caretaker, red carpet on the steps….
The flat is quiet thanks to its quality double glazing and faces the interior courtyard.
Indeed, the high standard renovation makes this a very comfortable flat.
The interior, tastefully decorated, is inspired of colonial style and creates a plesant and relaxing atmosfere, all equipment is modern and of quality.
The Lounge is furnished with a confortable leather double sofabed of 140cm an elegant classic glass dinner table design and a nice glass coffee table to enjoy your relaxing moments.
The Bedroom has a real double bed with a very good materass and large wardrobe.
It accesses to the Bathroom which is classicly designed in white and benefits from bath and shower.
Toilets are separate.
The Kitchen is of american style, equipped only with quality amenities, and with the speciality lighting, you will enjoy your aperitives at the breakfast bar!!
This flat is for those who wants to stay in the most prestigious part of Paris to make their stay a real success!
- Just 50 meters from one of the most famous avenues in the world.
- Quiet and Sunny.
- Well Decorated for a confortable stay.
- Good quality/price rate.
This great flat has the best location possible: right in the heart of the world-famous Champs Elysees in the 8th arrondissement, highly securized.
So, right on the doorstep you will find a host of services: restaurants of all types, VIP nightclubs, discos, lounge bars, cabarets, cinemas, theatres, casinos, private game circles ….. and of course all the shopping you could ask for with the most trendy, fashion and luxury brands!!
Lots to see as well, from the Triumphal Arch to Place de Concorde and on, most of central Paris is accessible by foot, which is really the only way to experience real Paris.
TO VISIT NEARBY
- THE CHAMPS ELYSÉES: known to be «The most beautiful avenue in the world»! Largely bordered by greenery with parks and theaters on the way, it reaches from the national symbol of the Triumphal Arch (which incidentally offers fabulous views of the city) down to Place de La Concorde which is a starting point for all those Parisian wonder: the Opéra, Louvre, Rue de Rivoli, Jardin des Tuileries, Rive Gauche etc etc etc….
- RUE FAUBOURG SAINT HONORÉ: is said to be one of the most fashionable streets in the world thanks to the presence of virtually every major global fashion house. It is particularly beautiful at Christmas with its lights displays.
- ALMA MARCEAU ROUNDABOUT: is where Lady Diana is remembered… This «monument», originally called «The Flame of Liberty» is located on a large roundabout named «Alma Marceau», close to the river Seine. Since Diana’s car accident in the tunnel underneath, this flame has become a sort of sanctuary for her admirers.