Apartment The Hill – Buttes Chaumont District
This is a spacious bright, one bedroomed flat with a high quality wooden floor, 55 sqm in a nice stone building, renovated throughout in June 2013).
Situated on the third floor, accessed by a lift, it has dual aspect and so is bright but also very quiet due to double glazing.
A nice entrance leads to the living area which contains a feature corner sofa bed – particularly comfortable after a long walk around the city! There is a separate sofa bed with double mattress in 140cm, glass dining table, a hd tv with international channels.
The living room looks onto the street and the rooms are all separated by closing doors, giving you the absolute privacy, if required.
Also it has some doors so you can close properly the living room for more privacy.
The bedroom has a nice and high 140cm real double bed with a double materass and faces onto the courtyard.
The bathroom is separate, with toilets and shower unit decorated in classic white.
The kitchen is separate, comprised of induction hotplates, microwave, American fridge and freezer, a washing machine, Tassimo coffee machine, bowler, toaster and all the necessary utensil for your culinary needs!
Not only is this a spacious, comfortable, nice apartment, it only is 7 minutes by foot to the nearest metro station « Pyrenées», which is 6 stops from the stunning «Marais District»(métro station Rambuteau).
It is also perfect for families as you have one of Paris’ most beautiful parks at your doorstep=the renowned Parc des Buttes Chaumont!
Within the parc is a famous Italian restaurant where you might even see some celebrities.
Finally the propery is dotated of central heating so absolutely warming in cold seasons!
A quiet flat near and close to the Marais District, what more do you want?
- Bright, quiet, spacious.
- At the feet of the beautiful parc Buttes Chaumont.
- Good quality/price rate.
The flat is situated on the 19th arrondissement, very close to the renowned Marais District which can be reach in 6 metro stop (=10mn).
It is a cosmopolitan district, full of restaurants and shops of all sorts and the flat itself lies a breath away from the beautiful «Parc des Buttes Chaumont» among Paris’ most unexpected parks, and is at the heart of the popular district of Belleville where you will love to wander around the little colorful streets full of character and flower – adorned villas, a wonderful bucolic atmosphere!
TO VISIT BY FEET
- PARC DES BUTTE CHAUMONT: created by Haussmann, this is one of Paris’ most important parks and is one of the largest. It is a wonderful place just to wander in with its lake, hills and even its own temple=a quaint and romantic area.
- QUARTIER DE LA MOUZAIA: this used to be an area of quarries then mills, developed at the end of XIX/beginning of XX century, and is now a haven of 250 cobbled streets and flowered villas, wonderful to wander around from Rue Mouzaia and Rue Hidalgo appreciating the atmosphere and architecture.
- CANAL SAINT MARTIN: Parisians love this area for its fabulous pedestrianized path that borders the Seine River to get close to nature, but also there are many galleries and exhibitions along with independent shops to suite all taste
- LES BUTTES BERGEYRE: a real jewel! Also called «Quartier d’Amérique» (=District of America), it is an original district, not very well known by Parisian themselves that host paving little streets on the top of a hill where you can admire a fabulous view on the Eiffel Tower and Sacré Cœur, it is also a very quiet area as few cars are passing there !
- LA VILLETTE: City of Science and Industries (Europe’s largest Science Museum) is housed her, with its fabulous park ,is a MUST but it has also one of the largest concentrations of cultural venues in Paris, museums, theaters, themed gardens, architectural follies and the prestigious Conservatoire de Paris!