AgatheL'appartement de Nadia est très bien situé, à la fois calme et pratique pour les commodités. Nadia est une hôte agréable, arrangeante et très gentille, qui a pris le temps de nous aider. Ma mère et moi recommandons ce logement sans hésitation. Saint Germain Laval, Septembre 20175.02017-09-22T17:33:41+00:00
Jennifer BellThis was my second visit to this flat and it did not disappoint. Quiet, spacious with all the necessary amenities, we felt completely at home. The key drop off and pick up was seamless and made the experience that much more enjoyable. The terrace is amazing - we spent a lot of mornings and evenings just taking in the sights...5.02015-09-13T21:36:41+00:00
TatianaNadia is very kind and helpfull. The studio isin a very nicw neighbourhood, with plenty beautifull bars. If you want a place to sleep only is totally recomend. La Tablada, Argentina, October 20175.02017-10-03T09:12:40+00:00
BernardVery satisfied with the apartment as it is perfect for 4 travellers. Fairly close to the metro line which gave us easy access to the city. Nadia was very helpful with the guide that was provided in the room. All together a very pleasant stay. Victoria/AUSTRALIA-February 20175.02017-02-22T17:00:41+00:00
KatelynWe stayed in the apartment for 3 nights recently and were delighted with our choice of apartment. It is very handily located to the Latin Quarter, the Pantheon, Notre Dame and St Michel. It is within 2 minutes walk from the Metro station Cardinal Lemoine and there are many restaurants and cafes nearby, and a supermarket located around the corner....5.02014-11-23T20:51:23+00:00
PhilippHad a lovely stay in this beautiful flat. Nadia's friend met us up to give the keys and she was really helpful. The location is prefect! I would definitely recommend to stay here.2016-12-21T21:10:20+00:00
ZakThis studio in the Marais neighborhood was an amazing value. While small, it had everything we needed and was easy to access. The neighborhood was very fun and close to the metro, Notre Dame, and other Paris attractions. It is located in a quiet courtyard off the street. The only downside is that you can hear everything in the hallway...5.02016-10-12T20:31:04+00:00
JesseThis place was not bad. If you're just looking for a place to stay and are not too concerned about it being fancy then it works great. Apartment is a 5 min walk to the nearest metro station and worked great for our short stay in Paris. There is also a market right across the street which is really convenient. July 20164.02016-07-10T21:05:28+00:00
DominikMy girlfriend and I both instantly fell in love with the apartment, it is even nicer in person compared to the pictures. We also started to appreciate the location after visiting other areas as it is really central and lively. The host was really accessible and made sure we had everything we needed. Overall great experience New York, October 20175.02017-10-03T09:09:16+00:00
AnnissaEnjoyed our stay! Great homebase for a long weekend in Paris! New York, December 20165.02017-01-04T09:27:10+00:004.010
PARISFLATLIST is proud to working with its strong, loyal, international client base and is getting stronger by the year.
Our clients include:
- FASHION DESIGNERS: PARISFLATLIST counts regular Fashion designers that have rented a flat from us in consecutive years, for the Paris Fashion Week. In fact it is very difficult to find availability for this special week as the MARAIS DISTRICT becomes the most in demand in the area as most showrooms are concentrated there and so prices inflate, often up to as much as triple the norm (which is NOT our policy). Also, PARISFLATLIST always does its best to satisfy all new rental inquiries, thanks to our private client network. Example of some of our clients’ creation:
- ACTOR from the renown french sitcom “PLUS BELLE LA VIE” as well as theater company members (eg. Bla Bla Production”..) during their performances in Paris, great international reporters/writers/poets that need a quite place to work or/and recharge.
- PRODUCTION COMPANIES (such as M6) that organizes film shoots. In May 2017, coming soon is an episode of “Un Diner presque Parfait” that has been organized in the PENTHOUSE flat.
- FAMOUS BLOGGER such as JEMMIMAH WEI that uses PARISFLATLIST to rent her flat in Paris, see her blog on the folloiwing link:jemmawei.com/2014/07/03/1860-dreaming-in-paris
- TRAVEL AGENCY: because some clients want to have a “bespoke” service, we collaborate with chinese, italian, american and portuguese travel agencies and welcome their clients to offer them the best convenient packages: flight/train+guided tours, transferts AND furnished apartments.
- : working in Paris, in the market for mid– term rental and looking for a complete furnished flat, PARISFLATLIST has listed them on the visit with the heading “business” .
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: because everyone knows how difficult it is to find a flat, especially if you are coming to Paris for the first time, PARISFLATLIST will help you find your suitable apartment “ready to live in” within your budget… this, you can also find on our website with the heading on the picture of the flat “students” (like the Quaint or the Little Sorbonne flats).
- EVENT, CONGRESSES AND FAIRS TRAVELLERS: Paris arrives at the world’ firstdestination place for hosting international conference venues and exhibitions. Generally, the International participants like to extend their stay to benefit also from Paris’ variety of cultural opportunities, museums, galleries, sights and excursions. PARISFLATLIST offers professionals/strong>andvisitors a selection of suitable flats that match these criteria.
PARISFLALTIST’CLIENTS GIVE THEIR ADVISE ABOUT US ON THE NET:
We are always very proud when we see clients exchanging their positive impression of us!