PARISFLATLIST is proud to working with its strong, loyal, international client base and is getting stronger by the year.
Our clients include:
- FASHION DESIGNERS: PARISFLATLIST counts regular Fashion designers that have rented a flat from us in consecutive years, for the Paris Fashion Week. In fact it is very difficult to find availability for this special week as the MARAIS DISTRICT becomes the most in demand in the area as most showrooms are concentrated there and so prices inflate, often up to as much as triple the norm (which is NOT our policy). Also, PARISFLATLIST always does its best to satisfy all new rental inquiries, thanks to our private client network. Example of some of our clients’ creation:
- ACTOR from the renown french sitcom “PLUS BELLE LA VIE” as well as theater company members (eg. Bla Bla Production”..) during their performances in Paris, great international reporters/writers/poets that need a quite place to work or/and recharge.
- PRODUCTION COMPANIES (such as M6) that organizes film shoots. In May 2017, coming soon is an episode of “Un Diner presque Parfait” that has been organized in the PENTHOUSE flat.
- FAMOUS BLOGGER such as JEMMIMAH WEI that uses PARISFLATLIST to rent her flat in Paris, see her blog on the folloiwing link:jemmawei.com/2014/07/03/1860-dreaming-in-paris
- TRAVEL AGENCY: because some clients want to have a “bespoke” service, we collaborate with chinese, italian, american and portuguese travel agencies and welcome their clients to offer them the best convenient packages: flight/train+guided tours, transferts AND furnished apartments.
- : working in Paris, in the market for mid– term rental and looking for a complete furnished flat, PARISFLATLIST has listed them on the visit with the heading “business” .
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: because everyone knows how difficult it is to find a flat, especially if you are coming to Paris for the first time, PARISFLATLIST will help you find your suitable apartment “ready to live in” within your budget… this, you can also find on our website with the heading on the picture of the flat “students” (like the Quaint or the Little Sorbonne flats).
- EVENT, CONGRESSES AND FAIRS TRAVELLERS: Paris arrives at the world’ firstdestination place for hosting international conference venues and exhibitions. Generally, the International participants like to extend their stay to benefit also from Paris’ variety of cultural opportunities, museums, galleries, sights and excursions. PARISFLATLIST offers professionals/strong>andvisitors a selection of suitable flats that match these criteria.
PARISFLALTIST’CLIENTS GIVE THEIR ADVISE ABOUT US ON THE NET:
We are always very proud when we see clients exchanging their positive impression of us!