Apartment The Bohemian – Marais District
This is an adorable One Bedroomed apartment nestled at the top, on the 5th and last floor of a classic stone building flat that will not fail to impress!!
Each room looks onto a courtyard which makes the whole space bright and the added advantage of being very quiet.
There is an original wooden floor throughout the flat; the 32 sqm area is made up of a spacious living room which is furnished with a single bed and dining area with a wooden table and chairs.
An open plan American style kitchen contains all the necessary utensils for your needs, gaz hot plates, microwave and nice feature fireplace.
The bedroom is separate and contains a 120cm double bed with quality mattress so very comfortable!
The bathroom is also separate just at the entrance of the flat with a bath, shower, basin, toilet and with natural light from the window.
A charming romantic rooftop flat in the center of Paris!
- Bright and quiet.
- Excellent quality/price rate.
- Centrally located.
The best aspect of this flat is without doubt its stunning location; in one of the more traditional areas in the heart of the Marais District, this flat lies just off the Rue de Bretagne and Marché des Enfants Rouge, which is a renowned market where you will be able to buy authentic French food and other market products.
The 3rd arrondissement is a delightful and fabulously vibrant district where you can feel the authentic Parisian atmosphere, and with a concentration of attractions; theatres, restaurants, museums, monuments, art galleries and world renowned exhibitions at your fingertips, you will be in your element!
You can benefit from one of the most appreciated areas of the capital by just walking out you front door, wander around and discover the “real” Paris.
MAIN SIGHTS TO VISIT NEARBY
- RUE DE BRETAGNE: Famous for its quaint atmosphere, this street is appreciated for its numerous cafes, bars and terraced restaurants.
- MUSEUM OF PICASSO AND MUSEUM CARNAVALET: The museum with a collection of Picasso’s works and a museum dedicated to the history of the city. 2 nice attractions to take your time at.
- MARCHÉ DES ENFANTS ROUGES: This is the oldest covered market in Paris dating back to 1612 and completely renovated in 2002. A small number of stands with traditional market products will entice you in.
- HÔTEL DE VILLE: You can reach this magnificent building in 15 mins by foot. It is the head of the municipal council but it is a building with a turbulent past; it’s square used to be the site for guillotine executions. Nowadays the fabulous square is mainly where events are organised by the municipality; ice rinks and merry-go-rounds in winter, huge TV screens for large sports events, venus for puppet shows…
- PLACE DES VOSGES: The district of Marais is renowned for its gay community and is famous for being a very trendy and lively district, it gives the impression of a being in a ‘small village’ with its labyrinth of streets full of locals, restaurants and night clubs frequented by the most fashionable! In addition, it houses more than 20 important museums, like the Picasso. But the major interest of the Marais is without doubt its «Place des Vosges», originally called «La Place Royale» and is perfect in its symmetry of architecture and gardens.