Apartment The Saint Louis – Canal Saint Martin District
This bright, spacious, 25 sqm, one-roomed property, is nestled on the 7th floor with a lift. The building is a modern co-owned building, the entrance being secured by a lift accessed only by private code.
This apartment is south facing and has a spacious flowered balcony with a stunning view of Paris’ rooftops, where you can have an aperitif or breakfast al forno!
It is quiet and calm; you will wake up with birds song and make you forget you are in the center of Paris and not in a rural homestay!!! Very rare in Paris!
It is decorated with taste and originality and is designed with a relaxing atmosphere for after those long, tiring walks in Paris.
The entrance leads to the main room.
It consists of a very comfortable double sofa-bed, an armchair, a large wardrobe for your belongings, as well as other furnishings at your disposal.
The kitchen is separated from the main room by a door and is equipped with all the necessary equipment; electrical hotplates, fridge, coffee machine, grill, microwave as well as a selection of utensils for all your cooking needs.
The welcoming bathroom is on the right when entering the flat and consists of a bathtub, shower, washing machine with short program available, sink and large closet as well as toilets.
This is a welcoming and quiet apartment nestled on Paris ‘rooftops.
- Bright and quiet
- 2 steps from Saint Louis Hospital.
- 15mn by foot from the stunning Marais District.
- Competitive price and quality.
The property is situated in the heart of the 10th arrondisement, on “Avenue Vellefaux”, named after the famous architect that who designed the Saint Louis Hospital commissioned by Henri IV.
It is ideally located between Buttes Chaumont District and Marais District, both reachable by foot.
It is an authentic and lively district full of shops, restaurants and nightlife, appreciated by Parisians, especially thanks to its quaint Canal Saint Martin.
MAIN SIGHTS TO VISIT NEARBY
- PARC DES BUTTES CHAUMONT : created by Haussmann, this is one of Paris’ most important parks and is one of the largest. It is a wonderful place just to wander in with its lake, hills and even its own temple; a quaint and romantic area.
- LES BUTTES BERGÈRES: a real jewel! Also called “Quartier d’Amérique” (District of America), it is an original district, not very well known by Parisians themselves, it’s paved streets on the top of a hill, with green parks, gardens and a vineyard. From the west side of the hill, you have a fabulous view of the Eiffel Tower and Sacré Cœur. It is also a very quiet area as few cars are pass there!
- CANAL SAINT MARTIN: Parisians love this area for its fabulous pedestrianized path that borders the Seine River to get close to nature, but also there are many galleries and exhibitions along with independent shops to suite all taste.
- QUARTIER DU MARAIS: in 15 mins by foot, you will reach the stunning Marais District (just after place de la République), a temple of fashion where all the Fashion week is organized and which hosts lots of architectural treasures, such as its amazing Place des Vosges, Museum of Picasso, Market of Red Children – Paris’ oldest covered market.
- COVERED GALLERIES: unusual places, innovative in terms of their architectural shape as well as their social role, the covered galleries are typically Parisian, home to quirky and specialty shops. Not far from the property you can discover the lively atmosphere of Passage Bradybuilt in 1828 and named the “Little India of Paris” lined with curry houses, spice shops and bazaars selling everything from precious stones, stamps and jewelry to antique cameras and furniture, fabrics, incense and religious statues; and the Passage Prado, interesting for its avant-garde architectural details and popular atmosphere .