Luxury Apartment The Penthouse – DAUSMENIL District
This high quality and spacious penthouse is THE perfect option for those who prefer a tranquil and luxurious base in the centre of Paris.Thanks to its meticulous and elegant design, you will enjoy relaxing in comfort, appreciating the finer things in life!
The apartment is fully equipped and offers a standard of comfort comparable to a 5 star hotel but with your privacy assured).
Situated on the 4th floor of a elegant building, this top floor apartment is accessed by a modern lift and is tastefully decorated with the attention to detail that makes this flat so attractive.
Due to its triple aspect, it is bright and airy, and with the superior glazing it is completely quiet.
On entering, you will find:
-A corridor accesses 2 bedrooms to the right
–Bedroom 1 overlooks the quiet one sense street with a large balcony, furnished with comfortable double bed with stylish linen, bedside table and classy lamp, large-mirrored dressing table, television and atmospheric lighting for those romantic evenings.
–Bedroom 2 with its own large balcony too, is furnished in similar fashion as bedroom 1: double bed, night table, dressing table, but also an office corner incorporating a printer so if need be, the work can be done, albeit in complete comfort!
The bathroom at the end of the corridor has a warm and relaxing feeling, designed with marble; it has a contemporary square wash basin, large mirror, bath, shower, storage units and separate toilet.
The Lounge can be found on the left as you enter the apartment. This spacious elegant room has quality wooden floor and is beautifully decorated and furnished with Napoleon inspired armchairs, a pink double sofa bed, glass table and library at your disposal. You also have a double sofa bed that has been replaced new in May 2015.
It opens onto the terrace so is wonderfully bright and a perfect environment to relax!
The kitchen is separate and fully equipped to a standard any chef would be proud!There is a “pass-through” to the cosy conservatory where there is large table for dining (that can receive up to 12 people), which in turn leads to the magnificent terrace.
The conservatory makes for a very agreeable area for eating, impression of outdoors whilst being protected inside with the natural light and warm on winter days.
The Terrace is the “piece de le resistance” of this penthouse, with an area larger than the apartment itself!Plants, flowers and small trees surround the space making a wonderfully tranquil place to pass some time. Whether reading or taking an aperitif under the shade of the parasol, bathing in the sun, dining with friends at the designer table which is protected by an electric blind system, or simply appreciating being in the nature whilst being in the heart of the city; you are ensured of complete privacy due to no other buildings overlooking your terrace.
The terrace is accessed by the living room and by the conservatory and all balconis also lead to it.
The chance of taking advantage of an exceptional location!!
(Please ask on reseving your booking for details/prices): Secure and covered parking in same building. Baby bed/seat/pram.
- Spacious living space with triple aspect.
- 80 sqm of private terrace.
- Quiet and pleasant area.
- Superior standard of accomodation comparable to a 5 star hotel in Paris.
This amazing flat is in a quiet street leading to the Avenue Daumesnil which is a pleasant leafy district with plenty of green spaces.
The 12th arrondissement is THE most historical suburb of Paris where many important events have taken place: the taking of the famous Bastille, the development of the furniture-making craftsmen on Faubourg Saint Antoine who were given liberty to create by Louis XI, streets named after famous battles like Sidi Brahim, the recent restoration and conversion of a street of 19th century wine warehouses to «The Bercy Village» full of boutiques and restaurants – not to mention the not so historical active nightlife!
In fact, in the last past 10 years, the 12 arrondissement has taken lots of importance and quote thanks mainly to the construction of this Bercy Village that is a real «city in the city» and with the development of the historical street named «Cour Saint Emilion» (an ancient village hosing cinemas, restaurants and shops, large green spaces pleasant to walk around, alongside ultra-contemporary buildings
To resume, it is a district that offers you a veritable journey through time.
TO VISIT NEARBY
- VIADUC DES ARTS: it is a listed landmark in the historical archives. Now, it is completely devoted to the art world and to the artists and has even acquired worldwide fame. It houses cabinet-makers, musical instrument makers, art galleries, fashion designers, textile restorers and other businesses It is located long the Avenue Dausmenil street (which is incidentally the longest avenue in the whole of Paris) in the vaults beneath the Promenade Plantée.
- PROMENADE PLANTÉE: surely the most original way to explore, this trail is 4.5km long, known as the “green stream”, takes you overhead and underground, on viaduct footbridges and tunnel trenches. This walk was designed on the tracks that took the trains from Bastille to Varenne-Sainte-Maur when the line was abandoned and is now landscaped; plant flanked and has a sprinkling of gardens.
- COUR SAINT ÉMILION: was named after the famous wine when it was a railway that was used to transport it, and nowadays, you are still able to see some of the rails that remain. It is nice just to walk around this area full of restaurants and wine merchants of course. This is also the access point by metro for the Bercy Village.
[testimonial_rotator id=6432 shuffle=”true”]