Apartment The Monsouris – Alésia District
This pleasant 38sqm apartment has a typical Parisian spirit, a pure, simple style that will entice you and enhance your stay.
Situated on the 2nd floor with stairs, in a quiet co-ownership, it is bright thanks to its large, double-glazed windows in every room and its high ceilings.
It has quality wooden flooring and is composed of a living room plus bedroom.
Once you enter the flat, the corridor will lead you to the living room comprised of a double sofa-bed, an armchair, a glass table and a flat screen television with many international channels.
The kitchen opens onto the living room and is equipped with gas hotplates, kitchen hood, fridge, oven and all the necessary utensils.
The bedroom is spacious and comprised of a double bed with a large mirrored wardrobe at your disposal.
The bathroom is welcoming and nicely designed, situated on the right when entering the flat. It has a modern shower cabinet, a “Sanibroyeur” toilet (with a motor of Saniflo type) and a square basin with lots of cupboards for your use.
A typical Parisian flat quiet, bright and just at the foot of one of Paris most beautiful Parks.
- Quiet and bright.
- Good quality and competitive price.
- Very well served by all types of public transport.
The property is situated in the 14th arrondissement, in Rue Paul Fort, a quiet one way street at the foot of the entrance to the stunning Park MONTSOURIS (in fact until 1970, the street was called Rue de Montsouris)
It is an unusual quaint and friendly district called “the Petit Montsouris”,famous to be a residential and shopping area too.
You will be spoilt by choice in terms of shops, especially in the la Rue d’Alésia, famous for its OUTLET STORES but also for its renowned institutions of French gastronomy.
Also, this flat is very well connected by ALL types of public transport: not only metro, bus tramway , RER, BUT it is also very close to the périphérique, which makes it an ideal flat for a short stay as well as people coming to Paris to the different Fairs which mainly take place in the Parc des Expositions or Villepinte which are easily accessed.
MAIN SIGHTS TO VISIT NEARBY
- PARC MONTSOURIS: built during the Haussmann renovations in 1878, it has been designed as an Z8B5PD and is one of the most beautiful parks in the capital. It contains a lake, a waterfall, wide sloping lawns, and many notable varieties of trees, shrubs and flowers. It is also home to a meteorology station, a cafe and a guignol theater.
- LA CITÉ FLORALE ET QUARTIER DES PEUPLIERS: this micro district of the 13th arrondissement could not be called otherwise; each street is named after flowers. You can wander around Orchid Street, Street of Iris, Wisteria Street…and the houses match these names too, each is individual in color and has a green space. Once again, a place that will make you forgot you are in Paris!
- CITÉ U: (Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris) was established after the World war I in order to create a meeting place for students, researchers and intellectuals from around the world in a spirit of peace, unity and friendly cooperation. There is a park and the residences are organized mostly by nationality and students of 132 different nationalities live in the Cité U.
- LA VILLA SEURAT: this area is often underestimated by many, but it is a real study of the 1920s Art Modern architecture. Most of the buildings were built during a short period by renown architects and there are plenty of celebrities associated with it; from the namesake painter George Seurat and writer Henry miller to artist Salvador Dali.
- LA VILLA D’ALÉSIA : is a gem in the City of Lights. A lovely street that was previously private, lined with glorious Art Nouveau and Art Deco workshops and artist studios, an old studio of Matisse and the beautiful house of the painter Auguste Leroux, as well as the glass work of the famous animal sculptor, Eduard-Marcel Sandoz .
- LA RUE D’ ALÉSIA: this is one of the few streets to be named after a French/Gallic defeat; in 52 BC Caesar’s army was victorious at the Battle of Alésia. Nowadays this is shopping heaven full of boutiques selling last years fashions and the biggest brands at discount prices.