Apartment The Lovely – Bercy District
This 24sqm amazing studio has just been completely renovated and decorated with care to create a homely atmosphere, so is perfect for your stay.
It is situated on the second floor with stairs of a typical elegant stone building with secured access.
The living area is south-facing so it is bright and sunny thanks to it’s large windows, and the wooden flooring add a quality effect. There is a double sofa-bed with a good quality mattress to ensure your night’s sleep.
There is also an office corner with chair and a table for your meals. A large wardrobe is entirely at your disposal for your personal effects.
The kitchen is well equipped: hot plates, micro-wave/oven, fridge plus all the necessary utensils for your culinary needs.
The bespoke bathroom is classically elegant and has a bath and shower unit, with basin and spacious cupboard underneath and above, washing machine and benefits from a window for natural light.
Please note that the flat is centrally heated so is cosy and warm in the autumn/winter months and is included in the rental price.
This is an elegant, refined studio from hosts concerned for their guests.
- Bright and sunny.
- Central heating.
- Elegant and modern furniture.
- Excellent price/quality rate.
This amazing flat is in a quiet street leading to the Avenue Dausmenil which is a pleasant leafy district with plenty of green spaces.
The 12th arrondissement is the most historical suburb of Paris where many historical events have taken place: the taking of the famous Bastille, the development of the furniture-making craftsmen on Faubourg Saint Antoine who were given liberty to create by Louis X1, streets named after famous battles like Sidi Brahim, the recent restoration and coversion of a street of 19th centuary wine warehouses to ” the Bercy Village” full of boutiques and restaurants – not to mention the not so historical active nightlife!
In the last past 10 years, the 12 arrondissement has taken lots of importance and quote thanks mainly to the construction of «Bercy Village«(a city in the city) and with the development of the historical street named «Cour Saint Emilion » (an ancient village hosing cinemas, restaurants and shops, large green spaces pleasant to walk around, alongside ultra-contemporary buildings.
It is a district that offers you a veritable journey through time.
TO VISIT BY FEET
- THE VIADUC DES ARTS: it is a listed landmark in the historical archives. Now, it is completely devoted to the art world and to the artists and has even acquired worldwide fame. It houses cabinet-makers, musical instrument makers, art galleries, fashion designers, textile restorers and other businesses It is located long the Avenue Dausmenil street (which is incidentally the longest avenue in the whole of Paris) in the vaults beneath the Promenade Plantée.
- The Promenade Plantée: Surely the most original way to explore, this trail is 4.5km long, known as the “green stream”, takes you overhead and underground, on viaduct footbridges and tunnel trenches. This walk was designed on the tracks that took the trains from Bastille to Varenne-Sainte-Maur when the line was abandoned and is now landscaped, plant flanked and has a sprinkling of gardens.
- COUR SAINT ÉMILION: was named after the famous wine when it was a railway that was used to transport it, and nowadays, you are still able to see some of the rails that remain. It is nice just to walk around this area full of restaurants and wine merchants of course. This is also the access point by metro for the Bercy Village.
janvier 2017, Boligna, ITALY
Saint Germain Laval, Septembre 2017
Moscow, April 2017