Apartment The Key – Latin District
New picture coming soon as is now a 45sqm flat!!
This is a spacious one-roomed property full of character of 36sqm which is set on the top/6th floor, accessed by a lift in a chic, quality building in the heart of the renowned 5th arrondissement.
It is bright and sunny thanks to its large window and quiet and peaceful due to the double glazing as well as the fact that it faces the interior courtyard.
The other bonus is the fabulous views of the classic Paris rooftops.
There is a real feel-good factor in this flat as it is open and tastefully decorated with warm colors.
You can be sure of a good night’s sleep despite the districts reputation for its active chic and trendy nightlife – unless it’s your choice!!
The apartment can host up to 4 people, though for a more comfortable stay, it would suit more a couple, or a couple and a child.
The whole space is comprised as:
–The living area, which is furnished with a 140cm double sofa bed, a normal sofa, an armchair, glass coffee table, HD TV and a dining area with wooden table and chairs that can seat 4.
–The sleeping area has a mirrored wardrobe and a 160cm king double sofa bed which ensures your comfort thanks to its quality mattress.
The bathroom has a bath and shower unit as well as a washing machine.
The toilets are separate and are “Sanibroyeur” type (with a motor so a bit delicate)
The kitchen is located at the entrance and consists of electrical hot plates, fridge, microwave, coffee machine and all the necessary utensils and equipment for your culinary needs.
A romantica roof top flat for an authentic stay!
- Bright and sunny.
- Central location
The apartment is fabulously situated in the renowned 5th arondissement in the Latin Quarter, also known as « the Left Bank ».
The Latin Quarter is home to a number of higher education establishments and is known for its student life, lively atmosphere and bistros, and is the soul and intellectual heart of Paris.
It is renowned for its historical monuments and is one of the most frequented areas of the capital.
It is very pleasant to wander around and simply absorb the life in this attractive and active area, discovering the various artifacts being sold, or just sit, taking a «café» in one of the many brasseries, such as on the Place de la Contrescarpe.
The apartment is perfectly positioned halfway between the Mouffetard Quarter and the Botanical Gardens (with menagerie) on the Rue de la Clé, to make the most of the lively atmosphere and tranquility in perfect combination.
TO VISIT NEARBY
- BOTANICAL GARDENS («Jardin des Plantes») is one of the most important parks in Paris. It maintains a botanical school, constructs demonstration gardens, and exchanges seeds to maintain biotic diversity, but above all is beautiful to look at – particularly the Rose Garden! On the grounds is the Natural History Museum (with its evolution gallery and dinosaur exhibition) and the Menagerie (small zoo) – which will please children large and small!
- THE PARIS MOSQUÉE, is the largest in France and 3rd largest in Europe, founded after WW1 as a sign of gratitude to the colonies Muslim Infantry, 100,000 who died fighting against Germany. It is also appreciated by the non muslims as there is a trendy tea house where one can sit and relax in a charming and magical atmosphere that is straight from the Arabian Nights drinking mint tea.
- MOUFFETARD Area : it s the most characteristic part of Latin District. Especially renowned for its lively night animation, with its locals opened until late at night, but it s also famous to be a completely pedestrian aera full of nice and original commerce/(or shop?) and where you ll adore to walk around till Panthéon/Sorbonne/Jardin du Luxembourg/Arene Of Lutecia/Saitn Germain des Près. Mouffetard District has been said by some to be one of the most beautiful in Paris, maybe not in the grand sense but the sense of history combined with the market square and now a pedestrianised area full of independent boutiques and cafes and bars open late, make the area, particularly by night, very alluring. From here one can walk to the Panethon, Sorbonne, Jardin du Luxembourg, Arene of Lutecia or Sainte Germain des Pres – Paris at your fingertips!
- THE « EMBANKMENT OF THE SEINE »: along the banks ot the Seine, you will find the world famous “bouquinistes sellers” offering a myriad of books, magazines and prints from past and present, and also objects of curiosity. Where else coulf you find an original time magazine from 40 years ago??!! So, happy shopping bargain shoppers.
- COLLÈGE DES BERNARDINS: what a nice unusual place not so known by the tourists but so worth it.It is a fabulous medieval architecture for this location where you can really feels the faith spirit.
- Property Size: 36 m2
Maximum Guest: 2
Cleaning Fee (in €): 50
Metro: Place Monge