Apartment Lafayette – Champs Elysées District
Here is a stunning bright and spacious One Room property situated at last floor with lift of a traditional haussmannian building full of story (You can still see the trace of the WWII local governement radio on the last floor closet!)
It has been decorated with taste and elegance and its authentically Parisian spirit will definitely seduce you.
Completely remade new on July 2016, it offers quality services and great comfort for a perfect parisian stay.
It is quiet, has a double exposure: west and east and is well organized:you have a corridor leads to the different rooms.
The main room is organized as a living room. It has: a double sofa bed of high quality as the materass if of 43kg/cm3, a glass table, tv, a decorative fireplace and a large wardrobe at your entire disposal.
The kitchen is completely furnished with the necessary: electrical hotplates, microwave/oven, Tassimo Coffee machine, toaster and has an opening to the main room thanks to its bar corner and high seat. Also it overviews the wonderful renowned Hyatt Regency skyscratch, former Concorde Lafayette.
The bathroom is dotated of a design shower cabin, a heating towel and a square sink .
Toilets are separate.
A fabulous Hausmannian toproof flat 2 steps from Champs Elysées.
- Sunny and quiet.
- 15mn by feet from Triumphal Arch but though perfect price/quality rate!
- very well desserved by public transportation.
The property is situated on Rue Ruhmkorff, on the most chicest side of the 17ème /near the Park Monceau, at the border of the renowned 16ème arrondissement and 2 steps from the Golden Triangle, so to say a quiet and safe district!!
You won’t have difficulties in finding nice restaurants, especially seafood’s, trendy bars and discos and for the most fashion: you have at your feet the most exclusive boutique inside «Palais des Congrès» !
- Also the proximity of this Congress Center makes it the best choice for all professional that come to Paris to attend its congresses, exhibitions and conferences(Eurocancer, Congress of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery,Actionaria, Congress of Dental France Association..) as well as professional and artistic events on national and international levels: music concert, spectacles.
- For the renowned Antique Exhibition Market of the Grande Armée (with furniture of the XVIII and art déco items to seek for) takes place on the prestigious Avenue des Ternes.
- For the whole professionals going to Villepinte: Maison et Objet Fair, Leather Fair, Cuir, Eurosatory, Simo….. as there is a free shuttle at disposal from Porte Maillot to go and return every 15 minutes !
MAIN SIGHTS TO VISIT NEARBY
- QUARTIER WAGRAM-CHAMPS ELYSÉES/ARC DE TRIOMPHE: heading up both prestigious Avenue Wagram and Avenue des Ternes, you will find the Triumphal Arch as well as the most beautiful Avenue in the world: Avenue des Champs Élysées in ca 15mn by feet. The renowned Park Monceau, the most blue blood of the capital, is also same walking distance and you can admire the fabulous luxury mansions and private hotels border the park and the sculptures inside are renowned.
- CONGRESS CENTER: has an original architecture type and is one of the most important venues in Paris, but also hosts a posh Commercial Center fulfilled with exclusive luxury boutiques.
- HYATT REGENCY: ex “Concorde Lafayette”, it is actually the highest sky scratch Paris’ and you can admire it from the main room and kitchen windows of the property. Also it offers a without breath view at its 34h floor where you have a bar at 120 meters with a view of Paris at 360 degrees!
- JARDIN D’ACCLIMATATION/BOIS DE BOULOGNE: symbol of The «Paris Modern » imaginated by Napoleon III that was ispired by Hyatt Park London, it has been inaugurated in 1860 and is the oldes amusement park of the capital. It is situated in the heart of the Bois de Boulogne, the first green lung Paris’(after Bois de Vincennes)
Did you know it ? The film «Dans le rouge du couchant» released on 2003, has been shot on Boulevard Gouvion Saint Cyr…just a feet steps from the property