The Bonbonniere-PORT ROYAL District
A fantastic spacious and elegant flat of one bedroom entirely remade new with new furniture as well, situated 8th floor with lift of a classic building
This flat which is fitted with quality, will totally seduce you by its chic atmosphere!
It is furnished of wooden floor and decorated with taste.
It is composed of a large and bright living room facing of a huge spinning balcony/terrace where you can eat during the high season.
This one bedroom of 45sqm is organized with living room and bedroom and is very quiet as facing the private interior building complex.
The living room offers a double sofa bed of quality, a flat screen tv and the dining area with a wooden table with bench+4 sits.
The bathroom is made of real bath, shower and sink.
The kitchen is separate and entirely fully furnished with all modern furniture once would dream, basic products and a washing machine.
Toilets are separate which guarantee the maximum of privacy between living room and bedroom.
The bedroom is magnificent with its fantastic view on Notre Dame/Panthéon roof top from the spinning balcony
You will find a real double bed as well as the mirror hanging wardrobe at your entire disposal.
• The perfect choice for those who are seeking for quality comfort to make their stay unforgettable stay!
• Modern, bright and sunny.
• Quiet with a stunning view.
• At the border with Latin Quarter.
The apartment is fabulously situated in the 13th arrondissement, just at the border of the renowned and central Latin Quarter, also known as «the Left Bank» and also not far from the best part of the 14ème arrondissement.
Precisely, the flat is situated on the “Rue de la Santé”, just near Paris ‘most notorious prison : the “health prison”(prison de la santé)
Its position is very interesting as you can accessed BY FEET a numerous of Paris ‘main sights (not to mention all monuments to be found in Latin Quarter:
Sorbonne, Garden of Plants or Luxembourg Garden…): the whole district of Montparnasse, Les Gobelin and Denfert Rochereau.
It is a residential, quiet and chic neighborhood.
TO VISIT NEARBY
• The “ Val de Grâce”:(74 Boulevard de Port Royal) : this is a french military hospital where you can also find the Val de Grace Church (a real jewel of the Baroque Age and the Military Museum of Services and Health. Note also that, lenghst this Hospital, takes place one of the friendliest market of the capital.
• GOBELINS’ TAPESTRY FACTORY: renowned to have supplied the court of the French monarchs from the time Louis XIV. Today, you can still watch trained artisans at work.
• PARIS’S CATACOMBE: an unusual place to visit!!The Paris ‘ossutary is situated 20 meters under ground