Apartment The Artist – MARAIS District
This is a spacious 55 sqm family apartment with duel aspect and very well located for a reasonable price.
It was originally 2 small flats, now having been combined and converted into a confortable 2 bedroomed dwelling with even 2 bathrooms.
Situated on the 4th floor of a historical stone building, accessed by lift, it is a bright, peaceful space as the Rue Debelleyme, is a quiet one way street.
The apartment is comprised of a living room, which can double as a sleeping area thanks to a new double sofa-bed of 140cm and a dining area with round wooden table and chairs and a nice fireplace.
There are some unique pieces around the apartment from the Art deco period, such as a glass lamp next to the sofa and mini sideboard.
The kitchen is found behind the living area separated with feature double doors.
It has an authentic feel of “old Paris” and is accessorised with the necessities to prepare your meals, oven, coffee machine, kettle….
First bedroom is situated just next to the living room and looks out onto the quiet street. It has a new single bed with likewise new mattress and a HD TV.
Second bedroom is spacious and quiet, situated on the other side of the apartment and looks out onto the interior courtyard, thus the tranquil air. This room also has a new bed, this time a double, and even an office corner for those who have work to do during their stay!
There is a bathroom next to each bedroom ie. 2 bathrooms, each with toilet, sink and shower units.
This apartment is perfect for a family or a group of friends as it offers you space and privacy due to its clever set out and it is QUIET! The price is certainly very competitive for the Marais District, one of the most expensive in Paris.
The Marais District is amongst Paris’ most sought after areas as it is so central and so at walking distance from most of the main attractions in central Paris.
An authentical property in the heart of the storical Marais tp make the bost of your stay!!
- Quiet and centrally located.
- A quaint style, typical for flats of the Marais distric.
- 2 Bathrooms for more privacy.
The best aspect of this flat is without doubt its stunning location; in one of the more traditional areas in the heart of the Marais District, this flat lies just off the Rue de Bretagne and Marché des Enfants Rouge, which is a renowned market where you will be able to buy authentic French food and other market products.
The 3rd arrondissement is a delightful and fabulously vibrant district where you can feel the authentic Parisian atmosphere, and with a concentration of attractions; theatres, restaurants, museums, monuments, art galleries and world renowned exhibitions at your fingertips, you will be in your element!
You can benefit from one of the most appreciated areas of the capital by just walking out you front door, wander around and discover the «real» Paris.
TO VISIT NEARBY
- RUE DE BRETAGNE: Famous for its quaint atmosphere, this street is appreciated for its numerous cafes, bars and terraced restaurants.
- MUSÉE PICASSO AND CARNAVALET: The museum with a collection of Picasso’s works and a museum dedicated to the history of the city. 2 nice attractions to take your time at.
- MARCHÉ DES ENFANTS ROUGES: This is the oldest covered market in Paris dating back to 1612 and completely renovated in 2002. A small number of stands with traditional market products will entice you in.
- HÔTEL DE VILLE: You can reach this magnificent building in 15 mins by foot. It is the head of the municipal council but it is a building with a turbulent past; it’s square used to be the site for guillotine executions. Nowadys the fabulous square is mainly where events are organised by the municipality; ice rinks and merry-go-rounds in winter, huge TV screens for large sports events, venu for puppet shows…
- PLACE DES VOSGES: The district of Marais is renowned for its gay community and is famous for being a very trendy and lively district, it gives the impression of a being in a «small village» with its labyrinth of streets full of locals, restaurants and night clubs frequented by the most fashionable! In addition, it houses more than 20 important museums, like the Picasso. But the major interest of the Marais is without doubt its «Place de Vosges», originally called «Le Palace Royale» and is perfect in its symmetry of architecture and gardens.