PARIS, THE world capital for Conferences
PARISFLALIST PROPOSE FURNISHED FLATS TO RENT FOR BUSINESS: CONVENTIONS, CONFERENCES, EXHIBITIONS AND VENUES IN PARIS
Paris is the top destination for hosting international conventions with the Ile de France area hosting an average of 80 congresses/month.
The MEDICAL CONGRESSES: Eurocancer, Congress of Aesthetic Medicine and Surgery, Actionaria, Congress of Dental France Association.… are the most important as they represent half of all conventions!
Paris benefits from this premier position mainly for 2 reasons:
- it has one of the most comprehensive transport networks in the world.
- it has an availability of quality accommodation on offer, as well as an exceptional and modular capacity of hosting.
There are 5 main Congresses Centers that host numerous venues and exhibitions:
> Paris Parc des Expo Porte de Versailles: it is located at the heart of the capital and is Europe’s largest exhibition venue (Paris Motor Show, Paris International Agricultural Show, FIAC, etc…took place there)
> Paris Nord Villepinte: mainly professional and international venues, such a: Maison et Objet Fair, Leather Fair, Cuir, Eurosatory,
> Paris Le Bourget: renown for the Internation Air Show.
> Paris’ Congress Palace: One of the two main venues in Paris for conventions, congresses, and exhibitions, at the heart of the capital.
> Le CNIT Paris La Défense: vocations and players within the field of sustainable development, Top Fi and ‘French Day’ organised by the Geriatrics and Gerontology Society
The international participants generally like to extend their stay to benefit from Paris’ vast choice of cultural opportunities, sights, tours and excursions.
PARISFLATLIST can offer you useful advice on where to book your flat if you are coming to Paris as a professional or as a visitor, to be as close as possible to your choice of venue AND to benefit from visiting Paris’ wonderful sights:
- The Concorde Lafayette:THE perfect flat, as it is situated just in front of the Congress Palace but also close to Porte de Versailles as there are free shuttle available to and from Porte Maillot, every 15 minutes.Perfect too for CNIT Paris La Défense as direct by metro line 1.
- The Montsouris/The Nest/The Poet: all those flats are very well served by public transport: metro, bus tramway , RER, BUT also very close to the périphérique which has direct access to Parc des Expositions or Villepinte.
- The GOLDEN TRIANGLE: a perfect choice for le CNIT Paris La Défense as Champs Elysées is direct by metro to la Défense.
- The HILL/THE JEWEL: is an easy trip to LE BOURGET as close to Gare du Nord