- AIRPORT CDG: an event on TERMINAL 2E that is creating a sensation with the opening of “Les Caves”: a selection of emblematic bottles are revealed in this new space where the best brands such as Hennessy, Krug, Ruinart, Veuve Clicquot , Dom Pérignon are represented (photo d une bouteille de champ).
- TANDEM PARIS/LONDON 2015: a tandem made for two!
- Paris and London trade exhibitions, plays and events for their cultural exchange tandem have been launched on the 05Th February by the mayors of the two capitals.
- PHILHARMONIE DE PARIS: inaugurated on 14/01/2015, this symphonic hall, known as the Grande Salle, is a remarkable architectural feat: an ‘enveloping’ auditorium that immerses the audience, for a uniquely intimate listening experience. It should compete with Berlin, New York or Tokyo.
- PARIS TASTE: from 21 to 24th May 2015 a truly unique event will take place under the stunning glass roof of Grand Palais=The festival of the Parisian chiefs, directed by
Alain Ducasse et Joël Robuchon.
- ZOO VINCENNES: after 6 years of big works, the new Paris ‘zoo has reopened its gates and offers you a unique experience through 5 difference bio aera, expecting Asia that is represented on the Jardin des Plantes.
- PICASSO MUSEUM: after a five year renovation and almost as many controversies, the most famous Museum of the Marais district has reopened in the heart of the Hôtel Salé. A palatial setting for a grand opus.
Did you know that?
- PARKING IN 2015: that is not an exciting news at all! While parking on Parisian streets was fee from 19H00 to 09H00am, from 01st of January 2015, it is now free only towards 20H00pm and 09H00 am and the free access on the famous month of August has been removed too!
- From March 2015, all flats for short term rental will have to be equipped with a smoke detector.
- The number of religious buildings in Paris is 200.The city owns about half of these edifices and spends nearly 70M€every five years for their upkeep.
- 306: is the number of metro stations in Paris.The first was opened by the prefect of police Lépine in July 1900.The most recent is “Mairie de Montreuil” on Line 4 opened in March 2013.