The Quaint – Latin District
This One Room Flat of 19sqm offers you an interesting quality/price rate and is situated right in the heart of the Latin Quarter where many international students choose to make their home because it is a district that host Paris’ most renowned universities.
It is equipped with all the necessary furnishing and is ideal for a couple or a single person who wants to visit the most of Paris and can do it even in a short break as you have most of Paris’ monuments at your finger tips!
The apartment is situated on the 3rd floor with steps of a nice stone building typical of those in this area: with its exposed wooden beams, the flat has lots of character and is bright and sunny.
It looks onto a nice courtyard which provides the light but also a quiet atmosphere as it faces the interior courtyard, in a district known for its nightlife.
The flat is composed of a main room with a comfortable convertible double sofa bed, a HD TV, a wooden table for your meals or to use as an office corner, an open pant kitchen furnished with 2 electrical hotplates, a fridge/freezer, and all the necessary stuff to cook yourself.
The bathroom is separate with a bath, shower, and toilets.
- A lovely quaint apartment to immerse yourself in the Old Paris.
- Quiet and sunny.
- Central, requested and safe area.
- Good quality rate/price considering the district.
You will be really seduced by the very much in demand location of this flat: in the renowned and safe 5th arrondissement just a hands reach from the many famous monuments and museums!
It is mostly well known for its concentration of top level universities and student life and has been so since the middle ages.
In fact, the flat is situated right in the heart of the capital: Rue Tournefort runs parallel to the amazing «Rue Mouffetard» in the «Quartier Mouffetard», which is THE street reference/the area reference for Latin Quartier.
It is a completely pedestrianized street full of cafés restaurants and quaint bookshops , which make it a really attractive and quaint area to visit.
TO VISIT NEARBY
- THE PANTHEON/SORBONNE/LUXEMBOURG GARDEN/PLANT GARDEN/LUTEZIA ARENAS:just to mention a few of the most renowned attractions! Latin Quarter offers you a varied itinerary on foot as is pedestrian friendly and guarantees you an easy orientation thanks to its urban plan based on the 2 main roads that are: Boulevard Saint-Michel et Saint-Germain.
- THE «VAL DE GRÂCE »:(74 Boulevard de Port Royal): this is a french military hospital worldwide renowned and where presidents and other political choose to be recovered . You can also find the Val de Grace Church (a real jewel of the Baroque Age and the Military Museum of Services and Health.
- NÔTRE DAME : is one of the largest and most well known church buildings in the world and is considered
to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic Architecture.
- LES «QUAIS» DE SEINE OR «EMBANKMENTS OF THE SEINE : a place where you will find this mitical and worldwide known “bouquinistes (the books sellers of used and antique books and magazines and even the odd curiosity, which attracts many of a passionate treasure hunter.
- COLLÈGE DES BERNARDINS: what a nice unusual place not so known by the tourists but so worth it.It is a fabulous medieval architecture for this location where you can really feels the faith spirit.
AUGUST 2014, BRASIL
and burgers. The apartment was clean, but smaller then expected.
Great communication, thank you for everything!
Markham, Ontario, Canada, June 2013
Jérusalem, Irina Difour, MAY 2015
October 2015 Kiev, Ukraine
March 2017, Taiwan
- Property Size: 19 m2
- Guest: 2
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathroom: 1
Metro : Place Monge
Cleaning Fee (in €): 30