The Poet – Tour Eiffel District
Here is an adorable apartment with all the necessary conveniances just a few short minutes from the most famous of Parisian monuments, the Eiffel Tower.
This first floor flat accessed by stairs has its own entrance which gives the impression of privacy and self-containment, with flowers on the window-sills and no direct neighbors to disturb your stay.
The interior design is very functional and comfortable with a simple classic taste and a soft lighting effect to make your stay as relaxing as possible!
In fact, it has been entirely thought by a home stager in July 2015.
The main room is comprised of design double sofa bed bought new in September 2015 and dotated of a high quality materass to ensure you the best comfort!
There is also an HD satelite television, phone, wardrobe at your disposal and a table for your meals which can be moved to suit your needs.
The open plan kitchen connecting to the lounge is fully equiped for all you culinary needs!
The bathroom has a shower cabinet, towel warmer and is bright and warm.
It is a cute Art Deco studio fabulous with a good location for a relaxing stay!
- A welcoming and relaxing atmosphere.
- Few minutes from Eiffel Tower.
Excelently positioned in the heart of the 15th arrondissement, this is a very desirable district, especially since a famous american celebrity couple have bought a flat here!
Situated between the Eiffel Tower and the famous Rue du Commerce, it is perfect for shopping, restaurants and the most visited monument in the world!
On the so called «Left Bank», the 15th is a very secure and elegant district where you can walk around in confidence and pleasure.
TO VISIT NEARBY
- EIFFEL TOWER: at 324m tall, it is not only the global icon of France, the tallest building in Paris and most recognized structures in the world, it is also the most visited paid monument in the world! 7 minutes from the appartment, it can be appreciated from far or from closer inspection if you are visiting Champs de Mars, the Invalides Museum or crossing the Seine to the Trocadero.
- PARK ANDRÉ CITROEN: with its lawns, greenhouses, exotic plants, reflectiing pools and wild grasses, this park is ideal for a relaxing break from the hubub of city life. Or you can go up in the resident hot air baloon and enjoy the stunning views.
- RUE DU COMMERCE: this street has managed to maintain its small-town feel while prospering as one of the main centers for shoppping, brasseries, restaurants and typical parisian food stores and cafés.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia , March 2013
Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar, April 2014
The location of this apartment is amazing if you are looking to see all the sites of Paris. There is a Metro stop around the corner that can get you any where in the city and the Eiffel Tower is a short walk (right based some great breakfast places).
I would highly recommend this apartment and working with Nadia. Thanks so much for making our first trip to Paris so memorable!
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States, March 2013
Nadia is very friendly and communicative. We were met on arrival to be given a key.
All in all, a good stay!
Cambridge, England, United Kingdom, October 2013
London, England, United Kingdom, February 2014
US, November 2012
Anthony Dann Northcote, Victoria, Australia, September 2012
Baltimore, Maryland, United States, September 2013
They even provided a blow dryer in the little bathroom.
Just remember to bring your own toiletries (i.e. shampoo & conditioner, etc.) as those are not provided.
The owner bent over backwards to accomodate our needs and even stored our luggage in her home for a few hours as there was going to be a gap in time between our leaving Paris and the new tennant taking over the flat and we didn't want to have to carry our luggage around with us for that whole time. She was absolutely wonderful about everything.
I highly recommend this flat. I can't say enough good things about it.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada May 2014,
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States, June 2014
Vanessa & Paul
The market and shops are very close, and with the Eiffel Tower close by you can never get lost!.We loved this place and hope many others will as well.
Vanessa, Paul & Bowen
June 2012, Glanville, South Australia, Australia
Bad Aibling, Germany
- Property Size: 20 m2
- Guest: 2
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathroom: 1
Metro : Avenue Emile Zola
Cleaning Fee (in €): 40