The Petit Sorbonne – Latin Quarter
This spacious One Room Flat of 24qm offers you an interesting quality/price rate and is situated right in the heart of the Latin Quarter where many international students choose to make their home because it is a district that host Paris‘ most renowned universities.
It is welcoming as very bright and equipped with all the necessary furnishing.
It looks onto a nice courtyard which provides a quiet atmosphere in a district known for its nightlife.
It is perfect for a couple, single person who wants to visit the most of Paris and can do it even in a short break as you have most of Paris ‘monuments at your fingertips, and also perfect for an international student!
The apartment is situated on the 1st floor with steps of an elegant stone building typical of those in this area thanks to its exposed wooden beams that you will also find inside the flat (that is what gives it its originality and charm).
The flat is composed of a main room with a comfortable and new bought (March 2017)convertible sofa bed, a HD TV, a high and large table for your meals or to use as an office corner and a large wardrobe at your entire diposal.
The kitchen is separate and furnished with 2 induction hotplates, a fridge/freezer, a washing machine, as well as all the necessary stuff to cook yourself.
The bathroom is also separate with a bath, shower, and toilets.
- All the space has been well thought in this lovely quaint apartment to offer you the best confort.
You will be seduced by the very in demand location of this flat, in the renowned and safe 5th arrondissement, just a hands reach from the many famous sights, monuments and museums.
It is mostly known for its concentration of top level universities and student life and has been so since the middle ages.
In fact, the flat is situated right in the heart of the capital, on the Rue Tournefort, that is the street that runs parallel to the amazing “Rue Mouffetard” in the famous “Quartier Mouffetard” which is the street of reference for the Latin Quarter. It is completely pedestrianized street full of restaurant, quaint bookshops, cafés, boutiques, which makes it really an attractive area to visit.
You will also adore the fabulous quaint “Place de la Contrescarpe”, where you can feel the atmosphere of the Real Paris.
PLUS POINTS OF THE FLAT
• Bright and quiet
• Good quality/price rate
• Central and very in demand area
TOURISTIC SIGHTS NEARBY THE FLAT
• The Panthéon/Sorbonne/Luxembourg Garden/Plant Garden/ Lutezia Arenas: just to mention a few ot the most renowned attractions! Latin Quarter offers you a varied itinery on foot as is pedestrian friendly and guarantees you an easy orientation thanks to its urban plan based on the 2 main roads that are: Boulevard Saint-Michel et Saint-Germain.
• The “ Val de Grâce”🙁74 Boulevard de Port Royal) : this is a french military hospital where you can also find the Val de Grace Church (a real jewel of the Baroque Age and the Military Museum of Services and Health.
• Notre Dame: is one of the largest and most well known church buildings in the world and is considered to be one of the finest examples of French Gothic Architecture.
• Les “Quais de Seine” or the Embankmens of the Senine River: this is the place where you will find the famous “ bouquinistes”, the booksellers of used and antique books and magazines and even the odd curiosity, which attracts many passionate treasure hunter!
La descripción y fotos de la presentación son fieles y reales a lo disponible. La ubicación es central, cercana a los núcleos de interés turístico, comercial y de esparcimiento de Paris; mientras el barrio es calmo y seguro. Pegado a un centro de comercios y bares-restaurants muy agradable. La atención de propietaria y gestora del appart es amable y cercana. Presente sin invasión. Pasé una breve estadía muy agradable y cómodamente. Gracias !
Beautiful space in a wonderful location. My stay was just perfect and Nadia was really present and helpful as a host. February 2017, Sao Paulo, BRAZIL
- Property Size: 24 m2
- Guest: 2
- Bathroom: 1
Metro : Place Monge
Cleaning Fee (in €): 20