The Jewel – Opéra District
This cozy flat is the perfect Paris get-away: with it’s beautiful Art Deco furbishment and fantastic view of the Paris roof-tops, the quality and comfort blend to make you feel right at home.
On the 6th and last floor of a magnificient classic registered Haussmanian Building (so is also the one next to it) the apartment is accessed by lift. The area is known to host fabulous stone classified buildings.
It is bright and sunny by day with a view of the Eiffel Tower’s top, and by night, there are the fantastic light effects which play in the Paris skies.
The flat itself has been refurbished to a high standard, modern and benefits from top quality amenities, with the lay out making the most of its internal space. The floor is beautiful dark parquet, classic white walls and large green pot plants complete the effect.
The main area is the living and sleeping quarters; the elegant black leather sofa folds out into a comfortable double bed, the HD television is at your disposition, and the art deco armchair and cow’s pelt throw for your comfort!
The open plan kitchen is complete with all the mod cons, utensils and accessories one needs to attempt any French Cuisine that tempts you, with ceramic hobs, Nespresso coffee machine, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, a breakfast bar and small dining table…. this kitchen is compact but bijou!
The bathroom is small but well designed with shower cabinet, basin and toilet.
A large wall cupboard is available near the entry to store your belongings.
Please note that there is a covered parking at the feet of the flat where you can let your car for 25euros/day.
A cute Art Deco Studio in central location!
- Quality and stylish accomodation.
- Fantastic Views.
- Central and sale location.
The appartment is stratigicly placed on the border of the 9th and 10th arrondissement to make the most of what Paris has to offer: sitting on one of the renowned “Grand Boulevards“; it is surrownded by shops, restaurants and those, oh so typical Parisian cafés or brasseries, but also the quaint District of Butte Montmartre is nearby (you can see it from the window next to the window)..
This area is lively and safe, and to be walked around to appreciate the classic Haussman period buildings which are classified as historical relevence.
Don’t foget the fantastic shopping in the “Grand Magasin”‘, which are on the “Grand Boulevards”.
To conclude, this flat offers s a large and interesting cultural sights.
Also, the appartment is:
– 15 mins by foot from Gare du Nord if you arrive by train.
– 25/35 mins by taxi from CDG or Orly airports.
– 15 mins by car from «Parc des Expositions» if required for businesses.
All in all, a perfectly placed appartment for business or pleasure!
MAIN SIGHTS TO VISIT NEARBY
- GRANDS BOULEVARDS/OPÉRA/GALERIES LAFAYETTE/HAUSMANN: the Grand Boulevards, just an arm length away, don’t only offer shopping, but also culture and monuments and a varied nightlife. The worldwilde famous Hôtel Drouot always attracts lots of people: it where the auction sales take place.
- 14 RUE D’ ABBEVILLE: is a building right next to the appartment which is an exquisite example of Art Nouveau architecture of the time, with it’s extravagant carvings of flowers and animals adorning the facade and a very impressive entrance of wrought iron, it has also been placed on the historical building list.
- MONTMARTRE: is actually the hill but gives its name to the surrounding area and is primarily known for the Basillica Sacre Coeur on its summit. Artists come to paint and others to take coffee, the view and wander the quaint streets, forgetting you are actually in the centre nof Paris!
The description of the accommodation is fairly representative of what we could find.
I recommend it, thank you again.
NY, August 2013
Stayed September 2013
October 2011, Rome, Lazio, Italy
Ideal for a stay of several days, alone or accompanied.
May 2012, Australia
Tamara Jennings, Grants Pass, Oregon, US, JUNE 2015
- Property Size: 20 m2
- Guest: 2
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathroom: 1
Metro : Poissonière
Cleaning Fee (in €): 30