The Fashionable – Marais District
This is a lovely Penthouse Studio with a unique atmosphere!
Completely renovated and finished by an interior designer, this cute apartment has been well thought out and elegantly designed and furnished.
Situated on the 5th and top floor with lift and withouf face to face, this is a bright, sunny AND quiet space (as it faces an interior courtyard) though located in the fascinating, central and lively MARAIS district!
The main living area has high ceilings which give a spacious impression and benefit two authentic wooden beams which have been carefully restored to preserve the renowned character of the Marais.
The flooring effect is created from beautiful Parisian tiles.
When you enter the flat, you will find on your left the open plan kitchen, furnished with all the essential utensils and plenty of extras stuff to cook like a professional!
There is a “Robin” brand kitchen hood which is quiet and powerful, a “Dominos” induction hob of “Gaggenau” type (only the best of chic cuisine) with its own integrated electric garbage disposal system.
Everything has been selected with thought and made to measure, finished in white enameled birch.
The kitchen and the American-style breakfast bar have been made by a local French carpenter and is of high quality oak that respects the environment, as it is made with non-toxic materials.
In the main living area, there are two large wood framed windows that are double glazed, so very quiet as it is also top floor and faces the quiet interior courtyard.
The sleeping area is of pull out fashion: one single bed with another underneath that you can raise to the same level to create a double bed at night and put away during the day to maximize space.
There is a television, internet access and cupboards to tidy up your personal effects, as well as bedside tables and books at your disposal.
The bespoke bathroom is a real jewel in this flat, classy and cosy thanks to its water reflecting effect Bisazza mosaic tiles.
As you can see, this flat has been renovated with taste and care with local furnishings and French craftsmen to offer you a quaint traditional flat with Parisian style that reflects the Marais district character.
The harmony of this place, its tranquility and the practicality of its furniture will guarantee you an extremely comfortable stay, which is necessary after those tiring days discovering Paris.
- Quiet and sunny.
- Central and cute.
- Elegant furnishing.
The best aspect of this flat is without doubt its stunning location; in one of the more traditional areas in the heart of the Marais District, this flat lies just off the Rue de Bretagne and Marché des Enfants Rouge, which is a renowned market where you will be able to buy authentic French food and other market products.
The 3rd arrondissement is a delightful and fabulously vibrant district where you can feel the authentic Parisian atmosphere, and with a concentration of attraction: theatres, restaurants, museums, monuments, art galleries and world renowned exhibitions at your fingertips, you will be in your element!
You can benefit from one of the most appreciated areas of the capital by just walking out you front door, wander around and discover the “real” Paris.
TO VISIT NEARBY
- RUE DE BRETAGNE: Famous for its quaint atmosphere, this street is appreciated for its numerous cafes, bars and terraced restaurants.
- MUSEUM OF PICASSO AND MUSEUM CARNAVALET: The museum with a collection of Picasso’s works and a museum dedicated to the history of the city. 2 nice attractions to take your time at.
- MARCHÉ DES ENFANTS ROUGES: This is the oldest covered market in Paris dating back to 1612 and completely renovated in 2002. A small number of stands with traditional market products will entice you in.
- HÔTEL DE VILLE: You can reach this magnificent building in 15 mins by foot. It is the head of the municipal council but it is a building with a turbulent past; it’s square used to be the site for guillotine executions. Nowadays the fabulous square is mainly where events are organised by the municipality; ice rinks and merry-go-rounds in winter, huge TV screens for large sports events, venus for puppet shows…
- PLACE DES VOSGES: The district of Marais is renowned for its gay community and is famous for being a very trendy and lively district, it gives the impression of a being in a «small village » with its labyrinth of streets full of locals, restaurants and night clubs frequented by the most fashionable! In addition, it houses more than 20 important museums, like the Picasso. But the major interest of the Marais is without doubt its «Place de Vosges », originally called «La Place Royale » and is perfect in its symmetry of architecture and gardens.
April 2017, Israel
May 2017, Los Angeles
Pasadena, CALIFORNIA, September 2016
SEA ISLE CITY, NEW JERSEY, US September 2016
- Property Size: 22 m2
- Guest: 2
- Bathroom: 1
Metro : FILLES DU CALVAIRE
Cleaning Fee (in €): 30