GaryOur family of 4 just spent nearly a week in this charming bohemian flat just a few metro stops away from the bustle and excitement of Paris. The apartment was very clean and warmly decorated with wood floors and cute furnishings. Our family felt at home with the owner's vast collection of music cd's (jazz, opera, and classical), filled book...5.02014-11-23T21:02:02+00:00
SalimExcellent apartment, large, spacious, clean and great location! I recommend! November 2014, LONDON, UK5.02015-11-17T17:20:45+00:00
Hishamlocation and the apartment has everything I need during the holidays the propriataire Ms. Nadia was very nice to us thank you December 2014, Scotland5.02015-11-17T17:22:32+00:00
MariaNadia's place was very comfortable for us, family of 4. The place was clean and had all the necessary things needed for a short day in Paris. Good location, close to metro and supermarket right across the flat. Nadia was very helpful and available for anything we needed Maria/DORAL-FLORIDA-MARCH 20165.02016-03-29T11:02:45+00:00
Jolly AVery cool place in the best part of Marais district! Nadia was very kind, professional and helpful. May 2017, Los Angeles5.02017-05-14T11:24:55+00:00
Vanessa & PaulThis is a fantastic little apartment, everything you could need is here. It is small, but as a family of 3 it was perfect. Great for a couple.The location is amazing and close to public transport, bus & train. The market and shops are very close, and with the Eiffel Tower close by you can never get lost!.We loved this...5.02014-11-23T21:11:36+00:00
HeloisaThe apartment is very cute, sunny and confortable, although small. You feel you are in a movie so Parisian the whole thing is! I could see myself living there. Also, the building and the neighborhood are just perfect! Brookline, Massachussets April 20155.02015-06-13T16:54:57+00:00
JinNice apartment with all the necessary equipment. Close to a lovely park, with all sort of little shops around. Friendly owner, easy to communicate with! Jin, SINGAPOUR, Avril 20155.02015-09-30T21:56:10+00:00
JesseThis place was not bad. If you're just looking for a place to stay and are not too concerned about it being fancy then it works great. Apartment is a 5 min walk to the nearest metro station and worked great for our short stay in Paris. There is also a market right across the street which is really convenient. July 20164.02016-07-10T21:05:28+00:00
CliffWe stayed in the apartment for 3 nights recently and were delighted with our choice of apartment. It is very handily located to the Latin Quarter, the Pantheon, Notre Dame and St Michel. It is within 2 minutes walk from the Metro station Cardinal Lemoine and there are many restaurants and cafes nearby, and a supermarket located around the corner....5.02014-11-23T20:50:22+00:004.010
PARISFLATLIST is proud to working with its strong, loyal, international client base and is getting stronger by the year.
Our clients include:
- FASHION DESIGNERS: PARISFLATLIST counts regular Fashion designers that have rented a flat from us in consecutive years, for the Paris Fashion Week. In fact it is very difficult to find availability for this special week as the MARAIS DISTRICT becomes the most in demand in the area as most showrooms are concentrated there and so prices inflate, often up to as much as triple the norm (which is NOT our policy). Also, PARISFLATLIST always does its best to satisfy all new rental inquiries, thanks to our private client network. Example of some of our clients’ creation:
- ACTOR from the renown french sitcom “PLUS BELLE LA VIE” as well as theater company members (eg. Bla Bla Production”..) during their performances in Paris, great international reporters/writers/poets that need a quite place to work or/and recharge.
- PRODUCTION COMPANIES (such as M6) that organizes film shoots. In May 2017, coming soon is an episode of “Un Diner presque Parfait” that has been organized in the PENTHOUSE flat.
- FAMOUS BLOGGER such as JEMMIMAH WEI that uses PARISFLATLIST to rent her flat in Paris, see her blog on the folloiwing link:jemmawei.com/2014/07/03/1860-dreaming-in-paris
- TRAVEL AGENCY: because some clients want to have a “bespoke” service, we collaborate with chinese, italian, american and portuguese travel agencies and welcome their clients to offer them the best convenient packages: flight/train+guided tours, transferts AND furnished apartments.
- : working in Paris, in the market for mid– term rental and looking for a complete furnished flat, PARISFLATLIST has listed them on the visit with the heading “business” .
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS: because everyone knows how difficult it is to find a flat, especially if you are coming to Paris for the first time, PARISFLATLIST will help you find your suitable apartment “ready to live in” within your budget… this, you can also find on our website with the heading on the picture of the flat “students” (like the Quaint or the Little Sorbonne flats).
- EVENT, CONGRESSES AND FAIRS TRAVELLERS: Paris arrives at the world’ firstdestination place for hosting international conference venues and exhibitions. Generally, the International participants like to extend their stay to benefit also from Paris’ variety of cultural opportunities, museums, galleries, sights and excursions. PARISFLATLIST offers professionals/strong>andvisitors a selection of suitable flats that match these criteria.
PARISFLALTIST’CLIENTS GIVE THEIR ADVISE ABOUT US ON THE NET:
We are always very proud when we see clients exchanging their positive impression of us!